Home » » A Look into the Last 23 Years (Enjoy the Pics)

A Look into the Last 23 Years (Enjoy the Pics)

Written By Unknown on Saturday 6 September 2014 | 09:44

It was in January 1988 when I joined Nsumba Secondary School which is located in Nyegezi Area. This area is part of the mushrooming suburbs of Mwanza City. Today I had a privilege to visit my old school. It is a place where I used to get corporal punishments and student bullying to an extent of thinking quitting school.  But I never quit, because quitters never. All in all this school had a legacy of  good academics and I am happy it has remained so. It is a place where I had a foundation of the queens language. I was so excited to be there, someday I will be there to give a motivational talk. The plans are underway. Now enjoy the pics.
Mondlane dormitory has not changed its name! I slept here for 4 years! I encouraged these students never to give up!
It was great to be here, I do not regret
Kindly note the theme in the logo--LENGA MBALI--. It has not changed too. May be this theme influenced me to be a positive thinker

I am posing with the current headmaster of Nsumba Secondary School, Mr Zakeo. He joined Nsumba Secondary School in 1990 when I was in form 3. But today he is the headmaster. It takes years before rising!
 
In this room, I slept nicely for four years, but when I was in form one, it was not a pleasant room due to "viboko vya usiku" from notorious form two's.
The student in uniform if we count may be 20 years from now, he may be of great for the service to the nation. 

Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

17 September 2014 at 00:56

You do not show exactly bed where you slept

Post a Comment

 
Owned by : Dr. Mussa S. Muneja | Welcome Again | Invite your friends
Copyright © 2011. Dr. Muneja Official Blog - All Rights Reserved
Designed by Elly O. Marimbocho Contact 0712 592 186
Blogger at Kijiwe Cha Wasomi