Home » » I INVENTED NOTHING NEW--HENRY FORD

I INVENTED NOTHING NEW--HENRY FORD

Written By Unknown on Sunday 30 March 2014 | 23:03

                                                 "Don't find fault, find remedy." Henry Ford
              I am always fascinated by great people. I have come to understand that their words were packed with inspiration. Mr. Henry Ford, the inventor of the first engine powered car had once said, "do not find fault, find remedy." I guess this maxim contributed to the invention of the first car, he did not only find horse driven cars were problematic, he invented engine powered cars to be a remedy for horses and human transportation problem!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Owned by : Dr. Mussa S. Muneja | Welcome Again | Invite your friends
Copyright © 2011. Dr. Muneja Official Blog - All Rights Reserved
Designed by Elly O. Marimbocho Contact 0712 592 186
Blogger at Kijiwe Cha Wasomi