Home » » On setting very high goals!

On setting very high goals!

Written By Unknown on Monday 10 February 2014 | 21:48

                                      "Set your goals high, don't stop till you get there." Bo Jackson
When I began setting goals in life, I began seeing a difference. When you set a goal it registers in the subconscious mind. When you set goals you may not achieve them exactly as you aimed for. For example 20 years ago, I had an aim of becoming a lawyer, but I am not a lawyer per se, but all my academic writting have got a strong sense of justice. My presentations too are influenced of the same. When you sent goals, some folks may be setting goals to destroy you. However the weakness of such goals are built on falsehood, such attempts can't stand the test of time. So continue to set your goals very high, I you believe in God, that is an added advantage, you will achieve the unimaginable! 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Owned by : Dr. Mussa S. Muneja | Welcome Again | Invite your friends
Copyright © 2011. Dr. Muneja Official Blog - All Rights Reserved
Designed by Elly O. Marimbocho Contact 0712 592 186
Blogger at Kijiwe Cha Wasomi